OVERVIEW OF PHP PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
October 19, 2018
PHP stands for PHP Hypertext Preprocessor. The P in the PHP being the acronym that is used to identify the whole thing. It is called the Preprocessor because the PHP codes are processed before sending them to the browser.
PHP is one of the most important scripting languages amongst other programming languages like C, C++, java script, Pearl and Ruby.
PHP is one of the easiest and most powerful programming languages.
PHP is mainly used to enhance web pages, creates usernames and passwords, login details, forums and other creations.
It allows web developers to create dynamic websites that interact with database.
Many small and medium organizations have developed based on the approach of PHP programming language. People who wish to grow their business online and expand the base of youth work to manifolds would require coding skills for web development and design alongside abilities for SEO are required to begin an organization based on PHP. Thus PHP’s significance is reinforcing.
Developing and maintaining a website is a necessity these days for any business on the Internet. Designing and Development are the steps that are essential. PHP Programming is the Language most commonly used for Website and Web Application Development. PHP is a general purpose, server-side scripting language which is used to develop static websites, dynamic websites and web applications. PHP as a web development option is cost effective, easy to use, flexible, secure and reliable that offers lots more benefits to make it accessible to a lot of people. It must be given a thought as to what has made PHP Programming as one of the most widely used programming language for the Web industry
ADVANTAGES OF LEARNING PHP
• PHP is free of cost and easily available
• PHP’s processing speed is very fast and this results in better navigation and page load times
• PHP is one of the simplest and easiest programming languages to learn and there a lot of helpful sites ,forums and tutorials available
• PHP interacts with servers and database
• PHP can provide your site with great deal of security provided it is done in the right way
• PHP programs are support to number of database system like oracle, Sybase and MySQL
• PHP frameworks have been flexible and can be changed according to an individual’s needs and necessities .they have been most popular in the last few years
• For a programming language to be successful it must be widely accepted by a large number of web developers ,hence it is a popular and comfortable programming language which is utilized to build dynamic web applications.
• Not only it is open source but also feature rich and has all the functionality that a proprietary or paid scripting language would offer
• PHP basically has a compelling and easily understandable syntax so it is very familiar and usually programmers are very comfortable coding with it .
• PHP supports all the leading databases like MySQL ,ODBC, SQLite and more for web development
• PHP can turn out be an effective programming language to use ,depending on a person’s coding ability ,it is known to be versatile when writing codes and also in web applications .furthermore it is extremely reliable
This article is written by Mr. Kishan Soni faculty of Future Wings Media that provides PHP Course In Delhi. He is expert in his field.